Why Online HR?
Most business owners tell us that it’s the ‘people issues’ that keep them up at night.
At Onlinehr we want to help free you up so you stress less about your people compliance issues.
What we do?
Our online solutions ensure you stay up to date with legislative changes and provides you with best practice tools and frameworks so you feel in control of your Human Resource and people issues allowing greater productivity as a business owner and reducing risk.
We partner with you
Once you start using the toolkit best suited to your business we provide support and advice to outwork the documentation to ensure your compliance is ensured. We are individual consultants who work hand in hand with your business, not a different person on the end of the phone every time you call us.
Unlike other HR compliance businesses we offer a personalised service where we get to know your business and partner with you on your people journey.
Sales and Support
Monday - Friday
We are so excited to work with great clients on placing the RIGHT people within their business to support their culture and add value. .
We work closely with our clients to provide as much or as little assistance as they'd like with recruitment or manage the whole process from start to finish
Find the solution that best suits your needs – from taking care of the ‘essential HR’ issues, to more complex,‘best practice HR’ management
Set your business up for success… can’t keep up with HR compliance? We’re here to help Especially SME’s
We partner with you to see your people engage and your business succeed Freedom from worrying about HR compliance
Interlinked customised documentation compliant and best practice…
Find out how? Call us or book a time
Stress less about your people compliance
Our online solutions ensure you stay up to date with legislative changes and best practice tools and frameworks, feel in control of your HR, be more
productive and reduce risk. The solution from taking care of the ‘Essential HR’ issues, to more complex, ‘Best Practice HR’ management.
- Strategic HR planning to help bring about cultural change in your workplace
- Talent and succession planning to ensure you have the right people in the right roles
- Award analysis to confirm you are meeting your Fair Work obligations
- Developing policies to support your business objectives e.g. code of conduct or social media
- Annual performance reviews and employee development plans
- Providing advice on employee entitlements such as annual, long service and parental leave
- Performance management with underperforming employees
- Wellbeing & Mental Health strategies/issues/awareness
- Development of Position Descriptions
- Culture and values
- Modern Award and Fair Work advice
- Managing Performance
- Managing Terminations
- Employee dispute management and mediation
- Workplace Investigation
- Employee Surveys
- Reviewing individual documents i.e. existing policy
- Award interpretation
- Training, development, coaching and education
- Reward and recognition program development
Finding the right FIT with your business, we do it differently
We are so excited to work with great clients on placing the RIGHT people within their business to support their culture and add value.
We work closely with our clients to provide as much or as little assistance as they’d like with recruitment or manage the whole process from start to finish
- Develop a position profile and advert
- Advertise and publish the role
- Collate and shortlist appropriate candidates
- Conduct phone interviews
- Make recommendations
- Lead the interview process with you or your team
- Run testing/reference checking etc
- Keep applicants informed of outcome
Offering a Range of various people/leadership
We are involved in delivering a ranage of training programs and speaking engagments on many topics involved with HR and people in business, here are some examples below:
- Compliance training for all staff(do your employees understand their responsbilities? and do they know how and why your HR policies/procedures in place?)
- Training for managers (do your managers understand their legal obligations in relation to HR policies/procedures? what to do when they receive a complaint? how to manage performance effectively? how to have that difficult conversation, what are some of the fair and legal steps that must be taken?)
- Leadership – coaching and ‘Leading yourself, Leading Others Program’, Neuroleadership
- Effective Communication- what is effective communication? how does this impact my effectiveness with clients/customers/staff and other team members, how to have difficult conversations
- What makes People TICK?
- Set up Learning & Development Framework aligned to business strategy achievement using best practice competency model
Designed with small and medium sized businesses in mind, OnlineHR provides a range of HR services that can be adapted to suit your needs. Run your business with the assurance that you’re meeting your requirements as an employer or go the extra mile to help retain the employees that help make your business a success – whatever your specific needs may be, Online HR will be there to help you achieve your goals.